Thursday, June 13, 2013

MOVIE THURSDAY: UP UP AND AWAY


So this week, one of our favorite superhero's comes to the wide screen. Yes!, I am talking about "Man of Steel". I am very excited to see how this version of Superman is going fix all the past Superman movies after Christopher Reeve who was once known as the man of steel. The past Superman movies after Christopher Reeve was in my opinion the worst or could have done better. I personally think that the best person who played superman was Christopher Reeve. He just owned the role and almost made you believe that he really had super powers. Now we have a new intake on the story to Superman and a new actor and from what I saw from the trailers, it looks like this version of Superman will for sure fix the past Superman and start a exciting future of the HERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment